Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Foreign Vacation - Greece

So the last 3 weeks I travelled around foreign countries. I went to Greece, then Egypt, then Switzerland. Here are some pictures from my trip to Greece . . . . .


No toilet paper in the toilet in Greece or Poseidon, god of the sea, comes up out of the toilet and stabs you in the ass with his trident

The Island of Mykonos was sick, really beautiful and full of hot babes, the ratio was very good


We got scooters on the Greek island of Santorini. We saw some sick sights, but I'm not a very experienced scooterer so I had a minor crash which scraped me up and cost me 120euro in damages to the bike, which is like $180 US dollars, lameeeee

Gotta stay hydrated



Ouzo is pretty sick, it tastes like liquid black licorice and ef's you up


Here I am at the Parthenon at the Akropolis in Athens, Greece


No comments:

Post a Comment