Sunday, March 7, 2010

Thursday Night Throwdown


"No one seems to be throwing down that hard"
"It's probably faster than people expect"
"The rail on the far side, it's a pretty big rail"
"Stuff like this, it's chill"
These four quotes are the best way way to describe last Thursday night. I decided to do this "chill" contest in Boulder even though I hadn't really snowboarded in about 3 weeks. But, I really wanted to win some money so I figured I'd give it a shot. Fortunately, Greg, Hayden, Mike, and Sproat were there to cheer me on with some hand crafted signs.

Mike, reppin the faggots like a champ

Hayden, giving a shout out to his skier homies

Greg, showing his support

And finally Sproatum doing his civic duty; letting everybody know about the afterparty

When it was all said and done, the night ended with another trip to the hospital. Were killing it this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment